Friday, March 5, 2010

Ladies and Gents...we have a winner!!!

The Smallest Bite's Recipe Contest ended this past Monday and it's time to reveal the big winners! Remember that there is a Delicious Prize for every winner that they are sure to enjoy as much as I enjoyed seeing the photographs of my recipes! Thanks to all of the viewers who submitted photos! And now....the winners!








1st Prize
Maren Oslund








2nd Prize
Maren Oslund









3rd Prize
Maren Oslund

Congratulations to my new friend, Maren Oslund, for winning the first contest from The Smallest Bite! Maren's photos were great and she and her family liked the recipes she cooked! Now, it may seem a bit strange that Maren won all three prizes, but rules are rules! She had the first 3 submissions to the contest, so I felt it fair to award her all 3 prizes for her hard work! Let's hope Maren likes Delicious Prizes times three!

1 comment:

  1. I do! I do! I do like delicious prizes times three!

    The recipes were simple to make and full of flavor. Thanks for introducing my family to food that did not come from a restaurant or Trader Joes (prepackaged meals). Can't wait to cook some more!

    ReplyDelete